Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Link of the day: Mike the Headless Chicken
So for some time, I have been telling people about a website of a true story of an animal who beat the odds. The story of a chicken who stayed alive despite his owner's attempt to eat him for dinner. I know that many of my friends doubt this as a true story. I say check it out for yourself and see if you believe it is true too. Every year they have a festival in Colorado to celebrate Mike the Headless Chicken. Of course, Mike has passed on to the big coup in the sky, but what can keep us from remembering him.... No doubt your intrigued and you need some history.. well here is the link: http://www.miketheheadlesschicken.org/story.html Is it true? I think so and I need your support for Mike! Don't let the scoffers deter you... You KNOW it's true!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home